Thursday 10 May 2012

Bitsa this, bitsa that...

Ooh it's been a while! Sorry, what with choosing a uni (done!), finding a flat in London (I wish) and watching Grey's Anatomy like I wish I could jump through the screen I haven't had time for much else.

But here are some random, I-went-somewhere-not-very-exciting-but-still-wanted-to-look-nice outfit pictures.

Henry Holland dress and H&M cardigan.

H&M dress, Primark belt, Evans scarf and charity shop jacket (that I share with my boyfriend). I loved this outfit!

Dorothy Perkins dress.

And now for some here and there odd photos. Because why not?

See ya!

Danni x

7 comments:

daisychain said...

Loving that Henry Holland dress :) xo

Lauren - Scrapbook Blog said...

Love the satchel, and the buttons! Which has reminded me that I have to take some hideous sparkly buttons off a new (and still a bit hideous) primark cardi, sew nicer buttons on and then wear it! thanks!
Which Uni, do spill!

confusedbrit said...

Loving all the outfits! And glad that you posted - I actually thought the other day 'Danni hasn't been around for a while, hope she's well!'

Alice said...

The Henry Holland dress is fab, I love that you share jackets with your boyfriend xxx

Alex said...

Ooh I love the Dotty P dress! Is it new? I've not seen anything like that around for ages.

flashiweben said...

Day by day it's more hard to found Low cost web design farm, but at-last I found it and after judge it all point view it's great .......so friend's can join with them .http://www.flashwebz.com/

deniz said...

çorum
karaman
niğde
osmaniye
kuşadası
FLDİ

Post a Comment