Friday 13 February 2015

I forgot how much I hate thinking of blog titles

Well I'm going to give blogging another go! Mostly as a distraction from my dissertation to be honest! I can't believe the last time I blogged I was just starting uni and now I'm finishing. It's been tough but I'm so proud of myself for being a mature student and doing well.

Anyway, onto the good stuff. I'm still in charity shops as much as I can be, although they're a lot more spread out in London so there's not as much opportunity now with my chronic lack of time (and money!).

But recently I went into a Traid charity shop in Brixton and got a gorgeous dress and cape - which has a hood! The Traid shops aren't as cheap as I'd like but still, I couldn't pass those up.







Some more things that are pleasing me:

My amazing/wanky new phone case



My fantastic Christmas present from my boyfriend; a 'reading year' which delivers a book a month starting in Feb, and came the other day. Such beautiful wrapping!



My drunk posey face



It's nice to be back!