Thursday 7 July 2011

Questions, polka dots and fringes.

Hi!

I stole this questionnaire from Sophie at Country Girl Does Norfolk because I love these things. I've been looking forward to doing it for a couple of days now!


What is bothering you right now?
How much uni fees are and which one I will (hopefully) go to next year.
Do you like celebrity magazines?
No.
When was the last time you were ill? Why?
Hmmm bit of a sore throat but I'm never seriously ill.
Do you feel you belong in a different era?
Sometimes, I'd like to live in the 40's or 50's but I wouldn't be able to be who I am today.
Who owns you?
My hamster Doris owns my heart.
Favorite country in Europe?
I think I would say England but after that Germany. I haven't been around Europe enough though.
Did you skive off school?
Yes. Mostly when attempting my A-Levels
Ever played an instrument?
I played the recorder at Primary school.
Favorite alcoholic drink?
Cider and Black : )
Do you follow fashion?
I enjoy seeing new styles but for how I can wear them, not just because they're currently in.
What colour are your eyes? Do you like that colour?
Greeny/Grey/Bluey - yes I like them.
What is the furthest you have travelled from your home? How far was it?
India. It was far.
What is the coldest temperatures you have experienced? Where were you?
Just a plain old cold English winter!
What is the hottest temperatures you have experienced? Where were you?
In Greece probably.
Imagine you have three wishes. List them. (A million more wishes doesn't count)
1. I hate these things! Win the lottery (so I could give to and work for charities as well as fund my rock and roll lifestyle)
2. Eat what I want without ever gaining weight.
3. Um. Everyone to be happy. (Poor effort I know!)
Are you keeping a secret from the world?
No.
If you could go back in time and give advice to yourself ten years ago, what would you say?
You’re fun and interesting and lots of people like you!
How have you changed in the past 10 years?
I've become more confident
Is abortion wrong?
No, but women should be careful not to use it just as a form of contraception.
Do you like long train/car journeys?
Don't really like long car journeys but I love long train journeys. A book, some food, more space than in a car and my ipod. Perfect.
Have you ever considered writing a novel?
Yes I think about it all the time. I want to write a book about being a fag hag in Brighton!
Have you ever punched someone in the face?
No but I have slapped someone.
What is your sense of humour like?
I love sarcasm and quick wit, but stupid jokes make me silently shake with laughter till I cry (example - yesterday I dropped a pea on the floor and spent half an hour chuckling to myself saying 'I pea'd on the floor!')
Are you a good person?
Extremely.

Now on to my outfit from yesterday. A little while ago I mentioned in a post about a skirt I got as part of a charity shop haul for £2. When I tried to wear the skirt it was ok, but I just couldn't find a top to go with it. I was seeing what it would look like to be worn a bit higher and ended up pulling it all the way up and realising that it looked pretty good as a dress! What do you think?


I've done this with a few skirts before, it works well when they're quite long. Those are lots of little white polka dots all over the dress, and I've got on a plastic white bead necklace and a black plastic bracelet with white spots on. I was quite proud of my accessories!

If you follow me on Twitter you might have seen this morning a picture of my new fringe. It's not that crazy but I cut it on a slant last night (after doing it a bit accidentally and my boyfriend liking it). I do like it but I'm quite conscious of it, people keep looking at it while they're talking to me! But good feedback luckily.


Feel free to copy the questionnaire if you fancy it.

Danni x

8 comments:

Susan said...

I love people doing questionnaires, it makes it a bit more personal I think :)

Great outfit too, I swear you find some of the best charity shop buys, my local ones are a bit naff, although my OH told me the local BHF have Gilmore Girls boxsets for cheap so I may have to re-think a visit & have a proper raid. xx

HazelxJoy said...

Love the questionnaire (I may well steal it too)
I really like your fringe. Wear it with confidence and no one will doubt it.

Amii ScarletPout said...

Imma do this questionnaire! I'll post it tonight and link your blog to it :D
I've got you on twitter, haven't I? I'll just tweet you when it's up :) x

Lauren said...

I've never seen a slanted fringe before but I think you could start something with it! Looks good on you so just rock it :) x

Leanne Cornelius said...

I love your fringe, it looks awesome! x

Jan xx said...

Hahahah ... pee'd on the floor, love it ! Fringe looks great :0) I may 'borrow' the questionnaire tomorrow too. xx

Sophie in the Sticks said...

Loved reading your answers! The skirt dress looks fab and how cool is your fringe :D

Alex said...

I love the fringe. Looks super cute and funky on you :)

And your questionnaire answers - hahaha, the pea on the floor thing didn't half make me chuckle! We should spur each other on to make a start on the novel. I've had the plot and characters for one floating round my head for ages now.

Post a Comment