Friday 15 June 2012

Howdy strangers

Well it's been nearly a month since my last post - how ARE you? I'm ok, thanks for asking. Skint, unemployed, attached to my (gorgeous new) laptop to finish my difficult final projects for college but ok! I haven't really explored London much yet what with unpacking, going to Devon for a long weekend and the afore-mentioned being skint, but I like it so far! Our flat is great, we even have friendly neighbours, well done us.

Here is a picture that I took on my first attempt at going to the job centre (don't ask) when I remembered that I do in fact have a blog, and a picture of the dress that I showed you a sneak peek of last time. More London fabulousness to follow when I start to get a life.



The gorgeous Henry Holland basket dress. We all wore tweed for most of the duration of our stay, and got completely taken the piss out of when we went to a local pub. Ah well.


My leaving drinks (they aren't all mine, promise. Although I did end up consuming at least that number) with me wearing my old reliable ASOS dress.


 I loved this outfit. Henry Holland doggie skirt, H&M top and vintage jacket.

So there we are. Hopefully more updates on the life of an unemployed girl in a new town with hundreds of dresses and nowhere to wear them to come soon. Bet you can't wait!

Danni x

11 comments:

fashionismyh2o said...

God your hair is gorgeous! Love your outfit too :)

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Alice said...

I love that dress, glad to hear you are all settled now xxx

The Girl said...

Hello! Thanks for the comment.

High five for being unemployed!

Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you, and good luck with finding a job!

Sophie in the Sticks said...

HELLO TWEED, I love your jackets! Hope you find a great job really soon x

daisychain said...

You are one attractive pipe smoker ;) xo

char said...

Ooh, I love that dress -i am so excirted i have just managed to win tkhat dopg print skirt for a total steal on ebay and cannot wait for it to arrive!

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

How on earth do you suit a pipe? It's very odd, but you really do!

Good luck with the job hunting x

sufian arow said...

Noh she looks pretty but I always use my Scrubs for daily use cause only this dress make me beautiful........

relstoriana said...

The boy is just awesome nice couple I am from the relocations and storage company being with you guys for make friendship and keep in touch.......

flashiweben said...

Ecommerce website design dallas give the opportunity to take opinion from them about website design and good new's it's totally free and it's opened for all http://www.flashwebz.com/

Annabel Wyatt Art said...

I love your pipe as accessory! Way cool, i dig the country gent look x x

Post a Comment