Friday 30 September 2011

It's Business Time

Please go and listen to Flight of the Conchords today. It's so funny!! You can enjoy the music without having watched the TV show. Do it. Great Friday funniness.

The music is on Spotify but here is a youtube video.



So I think I'll only be able to post about once a week for the moment. More if I can but we'll see!

Here's an outfit I wore on Wednesday. I loved it when I left the house and took the pictures, but felt a bit uncomfortable in it the rest of the day for no real reason. Weird.

I love the little jacket I'm wearing. It's from a Debenhams sale a while ago. Also wearing an H&M vest top, Primark skirt and Missguided brogues.

This is what I'm wearing today:

Vintage jumpsuit, H&M cardi and Primark brogues.

Also, have a look at these few dresses I'm selling. (On my new page, Blog Sale) I'm hoping to sell a lot of things in the next few weeks, both for money and for making room in my flat! Most things I want to get rid of just don't fit me and I shouldn't be hanging on to. Anyway if I don't get much interest here I'll put them on ebay.

Danni x

7 comments:

Amii ScarletPout said...

That playsuit is adorable! You're totally rocking the socks-and-brogues look :) xo

char said...

still really love those brogues! :)

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Love Brett and Jermaine, this song does make me laugh. "I know what you're trying to say girl..."

daisychain said...

Loving that red skirt!

Alex said...

I've been informed by quite a few friends now that I absolutely must watch Flight of the Conchords. I am adding it to my list!

Unknown said...

Love that jumpsuit!

My old flatmate had all of flight of the conchords on dvd and they are so awesome! I do love them!

Unknown said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus
i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok
to use some of your ideas!!
web 2.0 sites
browser list
good status for whatsapp
profile creation sites
free cartoon maker
inspirational whatsapp dp

Post a Comment