Friday 27 April 2012

Lady V

Recently I saw a post by Gemma at Big Girls Browse which included SUCH a beautiful dress, I think I actually gasped. When I clicked on the link for it I found out it was only £30, and looked really well made. It was from Lady Vintage London. The lovely Kathryn has posted about quite a few dresses from there recently as well, she loves them too! So....I bought it straight away. Luckily this was just before ALL my money ran out. It's a nice reminder that sometimes I do have paydays, before all the money goes...boohoo.


Anyway, I've worn it a couple of times but am only just getting round to putting the pictures up.

What do you think?

Here's the website picture as well.
It's really well fitting, just a little bit loose on the boobs (which is a first!) and has an underskirt as well which I really like.

Lovely! I might wear it again this weekend...hope you all have good ones.

Danni x

5 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

It's really lovely, I've just checked out the website too - a lot cheaper than some other vintage inspired dress companies I can think of!

confusedbrit said...

Love it! In fact, when looking at the website after following a link from Kathryn's blog, it was that very pattern that had me drooling the most and I was inclinded to purchase if they'd have fitted me!

Truly gorgeous!

flashiweben said...

Ecommerce website design dallas is now in the world with their high creative work's and much beautiful neat and clean business.....

business services said...

If you are looking for a completely hands-free and easy shoulder bag Takeup First is available here to help you! Through an expanding range of women’s Shoulder Bags available in Pakistan on the internet, we offer stylish satchel bags fashionable messenger bags, and much more.

hand bags for sale

business services said...

Looking for Dentist Clinic in Dubai? The Dental Boutique is Dubai's Leading and Famous Dental Clinic, We are offering our service in JLT and Marina,
damon braces in Dubai

Post a Comment