Thursday 12 April 2012

Creepy or Cool?

Hi all! Not really had the time to write lately. I'm always tempted to bung everything into one big post and blabber on about everything in my life but I'll stretch things out to tomorrow as well so I don't scare you off.

I'll start with the clothes though, my favourite bit.

First up this beautiful dress that I got in H&M for a fiver last year. I've been desperate to wear it but it's been too cold until now. Worn with jacket from Forever21.

My first attempt at bare legs this year. The only problem was this dress is so static-y it kept riding up. I hate static! Vintage dress and jacket.

Another vintage dress, scarily neon-tomato coloured. I really MUST take this dress up, you can't see but there's loads of material tucked in and sticking out of the back of the belt. It just looks bad at its normal length.

I bloody love this dress. I put it on and decided I looked like a creepy giant baby or a human sized doll. I went and showed my boyfriend and he said "You look like a baddie from Doctor Who, where you know something is wrong but you can't tell exactly what. Please take it off it's really creepy."

Obviously I didn't. It definitely looks weirder in real life than these pictures but I happily trotted off to my friends house to show off its oddness.

I got a vintage skirt as well after mercy saving it from its hideous matching blouse but the picture came out badly so another time!

I'm trying to narrow down my clothes at the moment for our move to London at the end of May but these are definitely all keepers.

Do you lot have any crazy vintage dress blog recommendations? I've found some lovely new blogs recently : )

Danni x

7 comments:

Alice said...

Ooh so many lovely dresses here, I love the H&M one so much, the butterflies are adorable! xxx

daisychain said...

I want ALL of these dresses x

Rachael said...

The last two are by far and away my fav's, they look gorgeous.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

Lauren - Scrapbook Blog said...

I love the first dress lots n lots. n lots.

Good luck with the moving to London!

Wait Until The Sunset said...

lol I love it!!! It's creepy in a cute way!

Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset

Rachel The Hat said...

loving all these dress hun! your collection of dresses in enviable!!xx

flashiweben said...

Flash website design dallas is now one and only site where expert's are 24/7 there for give you free suggestion ....

Post a Comment