Monday 11 October 2010

Autumn changes

Well, 2 days before a long-awaited holiday wasn't the best time to start a blog! But at least it means I actually have some interesting stuff to share. I went to Turkey for a week, first holiday abroad with the boyfriend, and it was amazing!

I've added this gorgeous dress to my wardrobe (new dresses are almost literally a weekly occurance, but it's from another country so slightly more interesting!):



And on my first day back I bought these gorgeous shoes from a charity shop for £5.99:



You can't tell, but those are knee high socks, I've always wanted to rock that look, and I love it!

My other change is that I have gone from quite a blonde blonde, to a very dark brunette! It's only been 2 days so far and I'm still getting used to it, I really feel like a spy in a cheesy movie that's tried to (badly) disguise her identity by having a drastic dye job! I do like it a lot, but I'm wondering if a) I'll be treated any differently and b) if I'll act any differently - i.e. will I be less 'dumb blonde'? (I do know the answer is no, not at all, I am always the 'dumb' part whatever my hair colour!!)

And lastly, it is properly Autmn now; even though it's gloriously sunny here in Brighton you can feel a slight cold edge, but this is my favourite kind of weather so I'm happy! I'm currently searching ebay for some vintage gloves...I'll put a picture up when I find them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment