Thursday 22 September 2011

Busy!

I seem to have gone from laziest person ever (winner 25 years in a row) to running around like a mentalist. In the last two weeks I've done days at my normal admin job, days (and the evil night shift!) at my new second job at a homeless shelter, had my first four days at college, had tooth surgery (being sedated was actually strangely nice...) and done a few boxercise sessions. I'm knackered.

This first outfit is one I wore to a friends house recently, I love this, it was my first or second dress alteration - I got it in a charity shop, chopped the bottom off and hemmed it up.



I'm also quite liking my hair up now it's red although I don't see how the colour makes a difference!

Now for the rest of the week:

Outfit 1 - wore to college, dorothy perkins dress and cardi
Outfit 2 - wore to work, dorothy perkins skirt, H&M top
Outfit 3 - an old fave from last year, New Look dress and H&M blouse via charity shop
Lastly, I got this necklace holder recently, it makes things look so much neater, and it's really cute too. From Velvet.

Danni x

8 comments:

Vix said...

Phew! that has been a mental week!
Fabulous array of frocks, you did a great job revamping the first one, it looks like something from TopShop now.
Loving the colour of your hair and adore that jewellery tree! x

Sophie in the Sticks said...

love your last outfit the most and your red hair is looking fabulous x

daisychain said...

I think we've traded places, I've become terribly lazy lately!

Lauren said...

I love the red hair, it looks great! I think I have the same jewellery holder :) x

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Love your hair - colour looks great with a fringe. I'm still wavering over getting mine chopped and coloured. Need a change but am not good with upkeep.

Michelle said...

i NEED that necklace holder in my life! and all of your outfits are lovely!

impurecouture.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Ooh my mum has that necklace holder in black. Isn't it adorable?

Anonymous said...

That necklace holder is super cute! I need one of these :)
tillymacartney.blogspot.com
Tilly M x

Post a Comment