Wednesday 19 October 2011

School days and zombies

Phew, it's quite quickly come round to half term at college, and even though I'll be working on my days off it's nice to have a break! It's been tough getting my brain into learning mode again, even though I'm loving the course. I've decided to do a Psychology degree next year so I spent the weekend running around London to look at a couple of universities (I'm moving to London in the summer from Brighton).

I also managed to fit in chinese with a friend and a fantastic houseparty where I made some new friends. I love when that happens, especially as I worry beforehand like a nine year old that no one will want to talk to me. Alcohol helps (not if you are actually nine).

Here's my round up of outfits for the week so far:




This outfit was SO COMFORTABLE! Everything I'm wearing is from Primark except the vintage necklace/watch. How cute are the shorts!

I went charity shopping mad in a spare hour I had and these are two of my favourites. A lacy F&F tshirt and a red herring dress, still with tags on. About £8 altogether.

Today's outfit is a skirt from New Look, tshirt from H&M and a Dorothy Perkins cardi.

This weekend's fun is the Brighton Zombie Walk - it's fantastic, hundreds of people dressed up and acting like zombies, doing a walk through Brighton while all the traffic stops to look and kids run away scared...!

 

ME!


Danni x                            

1 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

You look gorg in the shorts photos! Hope those are a thousand denier tights though, it's freezing in London!

Have fun on the zombie walk - that's one of the many reasons to love Brighton!

Post a Comment