Friday 9 December 2011

What a week

What a crazy week or so it's been. My Dad and Stepmum came to stay and we got drunk and wandered the Laines all weekend, then I FINALLY submitted my UCAS application - the personal statement was the most stressful thing I've ever done, I've had two Christmas parties (both of which I organised), gone to the dentist with a horrific hangover to have extensive work done and then today the temporary crown on my tooth fell of after 24 hours leaving me with a stump that makes me a) want to cry and b) look like a pirate.

I CANNOT WAIT until this week is over.

Anyway, now for some nice things.

Another new tshirt, I'm doing well with building up my collection:

Tshirt - Flawless Clothing, skirt and cardi - Primark
Isn't it amazing?! I couldn't resist it.

Tom got a really cool one too which I totally would have bought if they did it as a womans tshirt:

One of my new ebay purchases which reminds me of a flamenco dancer:

I love it! So colourful. I got yet another Henry Holland dress too but haven't taken a picture yet.

Lastly today's outfit, a dress from a charity shop which I still haven't got round to taking up so I just have to tuck the material into a belt:

Worn with my favourite bracelet, a present from my boyfriend a while ago:

Have fantastic weekends everyone, here's to next week being a lot calmer and a lot more Christmassy, I'm still not in the festive mood yet!

Danni x

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Jeez what a week indeed! I got a wisdom tooth out yesterday so I feel your pain with the dentist! Hope things pick up! x

Sophie in the Sticks said...

I adore your my little pony tee!

daisychain said...

that t-shirt really is amazing! x

doradadama said...

Love the Marilyn bracelet wish I had a Morrissey bangle that beautiful.
Miss Danni email me your address at titon97@yahoo.com so I mail your Xmas swap parcel.
besos

Post a Comment