Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Receiving my goodies from winning a giveaway at A Little Bird Told Me - I'll show you what I got when they turn up!
2. Receiving a set of nail varnish from Missguided after entering a competition on their Facebook page - I can't believe I've won 2 competitions lately! I am usually very unlucky.
3. Reading LOADS of books in my time off - I somehow have escaped the postage mess and received 5 books to take away with me.
They're all by the same author, Emily Barr. I hope that they'll all be good and that it won't be too much reading so many of the same authors books at once. I did a review here of one of her others that I read recently.
4. Having a Murder Mystery party for New Years! Unfortunately the game we ordered IS stuck somewhere, and we might have to get another one, so that the show can go on! It's going to be 40's themed, and I'm thinking of wearing my latest ebay buy (below), cinched in with a white belt and some white shoes, with a (fake) pearl necklace and earring set. I've been watching Youtube tutorials of how to do 'Victory Rolls' in my hair - I'll show you a picture afterwards and you can see if I manage it!
5. And lastly...what was it? I'm sure there was something else...Oh yes - Christmas! I cannot bloody wait to get all the gifts I've asked for. I don't know if everyone else does this, but in my family we don't do suprises, we just tell each other the things we want - so no bad present choices, just lovely things that you've been coveting but now don't have to spend your money on! Sewing machine, it's only 3 sleeps until we can make beautiful things together...
Merry Christmas Everybody!