Monday 22 November 2010

Bootcamp baby!

Well. This morning was so far removed from my normal routine as to be obscene. Firstly I got up at 6am - I haven't seen that time of day for a long time, not unless I've stayed up partying all night!! Then, at 6.55am, I was in a park on the other side of town, about to start my first exercise bootcamp...

Recently I signed up to Living Social (had a look and I can't work out if it's only Brighton-based) which basically emails me every few days with a deal on an event or a meal with a massive discount. This time it was £35 instead of £100 for a month-long bootcamp. Having spent the last month or so whinging about putting on weight, while not actually doing anything about it, this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

And I have to say, once I was up it was fine, and the class wasn't too hard - but apparently she was only assessing us, so it's going to get a lot worse! It's 3 days a week, and they email you healthy eating plans and tips throughout the month to help you out. I'll keep you updated on how it works out. Tonight my "homework" is to measure myself - uh oh, you can't deny the truth of the tape measure!

Danni

1 comments:

Alex said...

Good luck with it!

Post a Comment