Wednesday 12 January 2011

Look at me, look at me!

Ooh, an actual outfit post! I would love to do more of these, but just can't take good pictures of myself on my phone. Also, some mornings it's difficult because I go to bootcamp and have to get ready at work, so (as you'll see today) I have to take pictures of myself in the shower room mirror! I'm quite proud of the way that I get in to work sweaty and sometimes soaking wet from the rain, and manage to shower, produce a decent outfit from my backpack and go upstairs feeling good!


So here's me today:



I got this beautiful grey dress at a charity shop and I think it was about £8, it's made of a nice material and is a very flattering fit. The second picture shows the accessories; a Primark white belt which I use all the time, my favourite grey scarf which I got travelling in India, and my newest love, an Urban Outfitters satchel.

Oh and I thought I'd show you a few pictures from my New Years Eve party, remember I said I was going to do 40's murder mystery? Everyone looked amazing, and I loved the outfit I wore so much that I think I might bring it out from time to time when I feel like going retro!









Doesn't everyone look great! Sorry there's only a posed one of me, it's by far the best one, in every other I look a state! How much like a creepy 40's ghost does my other half look in the picture above?


Danni x

6 comments:

Alice said...

The murder mystery party looks so much fun, I would love the dressing up part!

I love the Urban Outfitters satchel too xx

Vix said...

Gorgeous outfit, I love the white belt, it really shows off your waist.
That Murder Mystery looks cool, fab costumes! xxx

Alex said...

Love today's outfit - the dress is gorgeous, the belt looks perfect with it and I want that satchel!!

I'd love to do a murder mystery. If and when I get round to it, costumes will definitely be mandatory.

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes said...

absolutely love BOTH of your outfits, especially the murder mysteries one, i adore that sort of style and it looks fab on you!

looking fabulous in this post Danni :)

Unknown said...

You should do the 40s look EVERY DAY - you look so gorgeous!

Now hello??? How about a new post please? Where are you? Are you on the love boat with Helga??

We miss you! xxx

aroselikethis said...

you little satchel bag is really cute :)

www.aroselikethis.blogspot.com xx

Post a Comment