Friday 29 July 2011

Burgundy bargain

Another great ebay find today. I think I must be getting quite good with working out what will fit me going by the pictures, because I'm having more hits than misses lately.

I think I'll be saving this dress for autumn, but here's a preview:





Original ebay picture

Isn't it pretty?

I am intentionally covering my face with my phone, I'd just finished bootcamp and had no makeup on, not really a look I want to broadcast across the internet...

Looking forward to getting my latest Dorothy Perkins delivery (hopefully today), I bought four dresses, I'm almost definite one won't fit but I put my size in the basket then when I went to pay a few hours later it had gone, so I panic bought a bigger size. If I can't make it work with a belt then it'll have to go back but it was worth a try!

Fingers crossed for a sunny weekend, BBC weather seems to be really optimistic so I'm just going to go with that and ignore all other reports.

Danni x

7 comments:

Lauren said...

That dress is lovely, love the detailing! You're right, perfect for autumn!

Vix said...

Gorgeous dress and a perfect fit, always good when that happens.
It's very dull here but I'm staying optimistic for an evening in the beer garden. x

char said...

oh what a lovely colour for autumn! can't wait to see what dresses you ordered !

daisychain said...

utterly beautiful! x

Alex said...

You are on a roll!

Hope the DP order fits ok. I find their sizes can vary a bit depending on the style of the dress so you never know, the bigger size might fit absolutely fine.

wholesale clothing said...

fabulous color for autumn! perfectly beautiful.

Sophie in the Sticks said...

what a gorgeous dress, love the rich colour and detailing!

Post a Comment